15 Oct BTB Will Announce Its 2020 Third Quarter Financial Results on Tuesday, November 10th, 2020
Montréal (Québec) October 15th, 2020: BTB Real Estate Investment Trust (TSX: BTB.UN) (“BTB” or the “REIT”) announced today that it will release its financial results for the third quarter 2020 (Q3 2020), on Tuesday, November 10th 2020, before the opening of the Toronto stock market.
Management will hold a conference call on Tuesday, November 10th 2020 at 10 am, Eastern Standard Time, to present BTB’s financial results and performance for the third quarter of 2020.
- DATE: Tuesday, November 10th, 2020
- TIME: 10 am, EST
- DIAL: Toronto and over-seas: 1-416-764-8688 – North America (toll free): 1-888-390-0546
- WEB: https://produceredition.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1388111&tpkey=c6e037a779
- VISUAL: A presentation will be uploaded on BTB’s website prior to the call
The media and all interested parties may attend the call-in listening mode only.
Conference call operators will coordinate the question and answer period (from analysts only) and will instruct participants regarding the procedures during the call.
The audio extract of the conference call will be available by via playback until November 17th, 2020 by dialing:
1-416-764-8677 (local) or, 1-888-390-0541 (toll-free) and by entering the following access code: 590785 #.
BTB AS AT OCTOBER 15th, 2020
BTB is a real estate investment trust listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. BTB is an important owner of properties in eastern Canada. As at October 15th, 2020, BTB owns 63 retail, office, and industrial properties for a total leasable area of approximately 5.3 million square feet and an approximate total asset value of approximately of $930M as at June 30th, 2020.
- Generate stable monthly cash distributions that are reliable and fiscally beneficial to unitholders;
- Grow the Trust’s assets through internal growth and accretive acquisitions in order to increase distributable income and therefore refund distributions;
- Optimize the value of its assets through the dynamic management of its properties in order to maximize the long-term value of its properties and therefore, its units.
BTB offers a distribution reinvestment plan to unitholders whereby the participants may elect to have their monthly cash distribution reinvested in additional units of BTB at a price based on the weighted average price for BTB’s Units on the Toronto Stock Exchange for the five trading days immediately preceding the distribution date, discounted by 3%.
FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS:
Mr. Michel Léonard, President and Chief Executive Officer
(T) 514-286-0188 x228
Mr. Mathieu Bolté, Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer
(T) 514-286-0188 x244