2250 boulevard Alfred-Nobel is a five-storey office property that is located in Montreal’s Technoparc. The Technoparc is one of Canada’s most prestigious business parks and is one of the largest centers dedicated to Canada’s technology sector. Over 100 high-tech corporations are located within the business park. Located between Highway 40 and Pierre-Élliott Trudeau airport, 2500 Alfred-Nobel benefits from outstanding accessibility.
The new Light Rail Train proposed by CDPQ includes a station in the Technoparc, in front of our building. The underground station, scheduled for 2023, will be the last stop before Montreal-Trudeau Airport.
The REM at station Marie-Curie by the numbers
- Commissioning in 2023
- Service: 20 hours a day
- Frequency: 10 minutes during peak periods, 15 minutes off-peak
- Maximum capacity per departure: 780 people
- From Bonaventure (orange line): 18 minutes express / 23 minutes regular*
- From McGill (green line): 17 minutes express / 22 minutes regular*
- From Édouard-Montpetit (blue line): 14 minutes express / 19 minutes regular*
- Marie-Curie to the Montréal-Trudeau Airport: 2 minutes
*Regular = regular service. Express = express service to the airport; only Bonaventure, McGill, Édouard-Montpetit, Bois-Franc, Technoparc and Montréal-Trudeau Airport stations are served (this list is not definitive and could change)
For more information, please consult the REM website: https://rem.info/en/news/future-station-technoparc
Number of Storeys
2.70 stalls per 1,000 sq. ft.
Highway 13, Highway 40